In this post, you can learn how to get a lot more website exposure. Because obviously if you want to make a lot of money online, you are going to need people to see your web pages.
So how are you going to get more website views?
The answer to your problems is kinda simple; however putting these methods into practice might be somewhat a little more time-consuming. Master them though, and earn yourself tons more traffic.
Below is a list of traffic sources for you to play around with:
- Google +
- do-follow social bookmarking
- Yahoo Answers
- Article Marketing
This list, if used resourcefully enough should be able to bring you in a considerable amount of traffic.
Take a closer look at what you will need to do to get your traffic.
1. Youtube: Many people use Youtube as a means to lure people to the websites, and you can too. If you are creative enough, you might like to think about making your own videos that can be shared with Youtube viewers. First off you will need to create your own channel, but that is simple enough. So, create your own channel and start uploading your videos. Once you both created your channel, and started uploading videos to your channel, you can then post the URL to your website or web pages in the description to earn yourself a considerable amount of traffic. It goes without saying that your videos will need to be about your niches topic, so bear that in mind.
2. Pinterest: Pinterest has become a very popular network over the years for earning a few extra visitors. And with technology advancing the way that it has, you can easily add a Pinterest application to your browser which will enable you to share your pins instantly. First off though, what you will need to do is create an account, then, next you just need to create a board, naming it something within your niche, and that’s all there is to it. Now, when you click on the pin within your images, you can just save them to that board earning yourself some extra visitors. Potentially all the people that follow you will see your pins, but also, if someone like your pin and shares your board, then you can earn a whole load more. It’s pretty cool.
3. Facebook: Obviously with the massive directory of users, you have the potential to earn yourself a considerable amount of traffic from Facebook. The way most people earn their traffic from Facebook is by creating a fan page. And it will only take you a few minutes to do so. Creating a Fan page can give you a lot of exposure, not only will your friends see your posts, but also their friends too.
4. Twitter: Twitter is also another great source to earn yourself more traffic. What you have to remember is that when you create your post, you include #topic topic = whatever the topic of your post is about like #SEO, or #Affiliatemarketing, etc. That way people that are searching for SEO tips, or Affiliate Marketing tips will see your post, earning yourself more traffic. Pretty cool thing to know.
5. Google +: I would have thought that Google + would have been one of the better sources on the internet, but I have to say I haven’t been that lucky with Google +. But, that doesn’t mean that you can’t be. You can potentially earn yourself a lot of visitors from Google +. But you really have to stick with it. You need to build yourself a following, and get people to trust you and build up a relationship to enable you to earn a lot of traffic.
6. do-follow social bookmarking: One thing that’s great about social bookmarking is that if you create good enough content, then it can potentially go viral. But first off, what you need to to is to share the content. That’s why social bookmarking is great, because it’s so easy to share your content, is all you need to do is create an account on most social bookmarking sites, and you can just submit your link, give a brief description about your post, and that’s it. Done. Below is a list of some of my favourite bookmarking sites.
Those are a few to get started with. There’s a lot more on the internet, but once you learn to use these effectively, you can start to use more. Those are also the most popular social bookmarking sites.
7. SEO: SEO is going to get you the most amount of traffic if you have mastered the skills of being able to use it effectively. SEO is getting more and more complex though. SEO is not just about keywords, descriptions and http://moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors. It’s also about your website design. There are various attributes the search engine looks for whilst crawling websites. Check this page if you would like to learn more about SEO and how to get your page to rank higher in the search engines:
8. Forums: Another way for you to earn yourself more traffic, is by adding your signature to your profile within the forum. So whenever you answer a question, the person that reads the answer can potentially see your URL when they check the profile. Well, and you’ll also get yourself athis way too. The only thing with earning visitors through forums I would say is that it can be pretty time-consuming. It might be worthwhile if you stick with it, but most of the time you have to answer a lot of questions before the forums will even allow you to add your URL to your signature within your profile. And also the rules are so strict, you’ll probably get banned before you can even add your URL.
9. Yahoo Answers: By becoming a master in your niche, you can potentially earn yourself a ton of visitors to your blog/website. But what you don’t do is make it look like you are advertising your website. Because, you will be pushed to the bottom, and your answers won’t reach the search engines. But if your answers are good enough, then you can potentially get that answer viewed but 100’s if not more viewers looking for the answer to their question. Does that make sense? I hope so.
10. Article Marketing: Another great way for you to earn yourself some more website visitors, is by writing Articles, and then posting them to directories. The great thing about this is that most directories will let you include a URL. Enabling you to get a decent amount of exposure to your website from everyone that views/ or shares your article.
Well, it’s a bit of a long post. But if you take a note of all the ways to get you traffic, then I believe you can get tons of extra traffic. Just remember, be creative, and unique.
I hope you like my post. And if you do, please share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google +.